Come in...

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside." ~ Denis Waitley
Hello and welcome to my blog.

Thank you for taking the time out to travel through life with me. I'm still trying to discover blogging. Right now I'm going to use this as a platform to air my random views. I invite you to share your valuable insights and concerns by clicking on 'comments'. It might be easier to comment if you have a gmail account or are a follower. I will try to update the blog weekly.


Thursday, September 9, 2010

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Good day

I'm still learning this bloggin thing and it took a while to learn how to add text with this video that I want to share with you. A friend send me a link to this on youtube and I recognised the advert immediately. I'm sorry to say I didn't have a clue who Messi was at the time this ad flighted in my country. If I recall correctly, it was a few years back. My football knowledge has always been dismal so... Please forgive me.





This video just reminded me that nothing is impossible. We all have hardships and are sometimes put in difficult situations. However through all of that, we must remember that we have skills and talents. We have that at our disposal so that we can remove ourselves from tricky situations. Life is not always going to be easy, but it doesn't have to be hard either. So... I just want to live you with one word today... Go for it! Whatever it is that you are dreaming about... Just do it...

Surprise yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment