Come in...

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside." ~ Denis Waitley
Hello and welcome to my blog.

Thank you for taking the time out to travel through life with me. I'm still trying to discover blogging. Right now I'm going to use this as a platform to air my random views. I invite you to share your valuable insights and concerns by clicking on 'comments'. It might be easier to comment if you have a gmail account or are a follower. I will try to update the blog weekly.


Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To

I think I've had about 600 hairstyles in the last 3 years.

Well... I think that speaks for itself

The event organising kinda landed on my lap. I think I've learned a few nifty tricks as well :)

We all need to belong to a good union that goes on strike every now and then! Otherwise, why do we work...

My husband took that picure the last time in was in CT... We were in Camps Bay.

YUP! That H O T T I E  belongs to me :)

I had to blur the street name to protect my friend... But if you are in town and know where to find us, pop in! The more the merrier...


One nice thing about being at SAIAB is all the free Xhosa lesson I had. New word of the month is: ntiga... my husband says it means to soar... like the birds... high up in the sky :)


I'm leaving town... It's starting to settle in. My friends at work have organised a little party to send me off. The pictures above are from the slide show they emailed. It's so cute :) I will miss them much. I'll put some pictures up on the blog some time later when I settle in at my new home.

I'm hungry and I'm off to lunch now... I still have soooo many things to do before I leave this joint....

Peace out!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Wow it is starting to kick in that you are really leaving. Wishing you all of the best, with regards to the way things are I'd say you have a good start towards fulfulling all of your dreams and aspirations! Lots of love,,,,mcwaaaaa!

    Ps will miss you lots ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Manqhai... thanks for the sweet words. it's been a pleasure knowing you. keep up the girl power... we need more sisters like you :)

    ReplyDelete