Come in...

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside." ~ Denis Waitley
Hello and welcome to my blog.

Thank you for taking the time out to travel through life with me. I'm still trying to discover blogging. Right now I'm going to use this as a platform to air my random views. I invite you to share your valuable insights and concerns by clicking on 'comments'. It might be easier to comment if you have a gmail account or are a follower. I will try to update the blog weekly.


Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stupid Things I Do

I walked into a shop to dressed like a thug too see if they would throw me out; but I ended up posing with one of the floor managers :)

I take pictures of spiders I'm too scared to kill!
I adopt special friends...

Sometimes I make funny faces when no-one is watching!
I get my friends to see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha so funny..i should try that too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Myo... you make people kiss a tree with a smile :) I wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are....um...ya....unique!

    ReplyDelete