Come in...

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside." ~ Denis Waitley
Hello and welcome to my blog.

Thank you for taking the time out to travel through life with me. I'm still trying to discover blogging. Right now I'm going to use this as a platform to air my random views. I invite you to share your valuable insights and concerns by clicking on 'comments'. It might be easier to comment if you have a gmail account or are a follower. I will try to update the blog weekly.


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tweet This

Hey guys... I finally got a twitter account. It would be so cool if you would follow me. You can even ask your friends to follow too. You know Twitter's the only place you can follow a stranger and not get arrested for it! It's kinda like the beach; the only place people walk around in their undies and everyone thinks it's cool!

Anyway, here are some reasons why it's cool to follow me.
- I know the difference between "their, there and they're"
- I know the meaning of discombobulation
- When I smh I will let you know if it's long the x-axis or y-axis
- I don't mind when you eavesdrop on my conversations
- btw, I dnt hv time 2waste on krptk msgs
- And it's okay if you wanna ask me questions, I'll reply to them.

If for some reason you don't have twitter, just sign up at www.twitter.com, it's FREE. It's also very easy to use and you'll get the hang of it soon enough. Have a good day my tweeps! See you on twitter soon :)
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment